Geoscience Magazine GEO ExPro Vol. 16, No. 5 is Out Now!
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This edition of GEO ExPro focuses on Africa and the Middle East; Carbonate Reservoirs; New Technologies; and Business Models.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 16, No. 5
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update
- 8 Licensing Update
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 14 Cover Story Exploration: Namibia in the Spotlight Again
- 18 Hot Spot: Oil Bonanza in Guyana
- 20 Seismic Foldout: North Gabon Sub-Salt Trend
- 26 Industry Issues: Look Under a Different Rock!
- 30 Exploration: Shale Plays of the Middle East
- 34 Recent Advances in Technology: Arrhenius to CO2 Storage – Part IV
- 38 GEO Profile: Maggy Shino – Championing Namibia
- 42 Seismic Foldout: Côte d’Ivoire – Regional Understanding to Unlock Potential
- 48 Technology: Bringing the Outcrop to Your Desk
- 50 Geology: Are Carbonates ‘Difficult’?
- 54 GEO Tourism: The Master Sculptor: The Dead Sea Transform
- 58 Technology: New Technologies Through Collaboration
- 60 Exploration: What is a Super Basin?
- 64 Seismic Foldout: The MSGBC Basin – Aiding The Next Steps in Exploration
- 70 Country Profile: The Comoros Islands
- 74 Exploration: Exploring the Last Frontier Offshore South Gabon
- 78 Exploration Update
- 80 GEO Media: Billions at Play
- 82 Q&A: Developments in the Marine Seismic Business
- 84 FlowBack: The Carbon Capture Conundrum
- You can download the PDF directly from here.
- To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
- You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here. If you are a member of the PESGB you can get a discount on an annual GEO ExPro subscription when you renew your membership. Click here for more info.
Cover Photograph credited to Val Taylor