Geoscience Magazine GEO ExPro Vol. 16, No. 6 is Out Now!
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This edition of GEO ExPro Magazine focuses on Europe and Frontier Exploration, Modelling and Mapping, and Geochemistry.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 16, No. 6
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update
- 8 Licensing Update
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 14 Cover Story: Country Profile:Manx Gas for the Isle of Man
- 18 Hot Spot: Malaysia – Exciting Times Ahead
- 20 Seismic Foldout: New Insights and Play Models, North Viking Graben
- 26 GEO Tourism: Traversing the Southern Sierra Nevada
- 30 GEO Education: New Life to Old Maps
- 34 Exploration: All Eyes are on Denmark
- 38 Reservoir Management: New Reservoir Modelling Workflow
- 42 Seismic Foldout: Caribbean Atlantic Margin Deep Imaging
- 48 Recent Advances in Technology: Arrhenius to CO2 Storage – Part V
- 52 GEO Chemistry: What is Chemostratigraphy?
- 56 History of Oil: A Pioneer in Petroleum Engineering
- 60 Giant Fields: Advances in Stratigraphic Trap Exploration
- 64 Seismic Foldout: Filling in the Blanks
- 70 Geology: Improving North Sea Understanding
- 72 GEO Profile: David Houseknecht – Solving the Alaska Puzzle
- 76 GEO Chemistry: The Origin of Shale Gases
- 80 Exploration Update
- 82 Q&A: Mapping the Future
- 84 FlowBack: Gas with a Difference
- You can download the PDF directly from here.
- To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
- You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here. If you are a member of the PESGB you can get a discount on an annual GEO ExPro subscription when you renew your membership. Click here for more info.