Geoscience Magazine GEO ExPro Vol. 17, No. 3 is Out Now!
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This issue of GEO ExPro Magazine focuses on Europe and South East Asia; Unconventional Exploration; Visualisation and Imaging; and Alternative Energy.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 17, No. 3
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: Challenges in South East Asia
- 8 Licensing Update: Liberia
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 14 Cover Story: Industry Issues: Who Needs Geoscientists?
- 20 Seismic Foldout: GeoStreamer X in the Viking Graben
- 26 Exploration: Game Changer for Unconventional Reservoirs
- 30 Alternative Energy: A Geoenergy Collage
- 32 Hot Spot: The Guyana–Suriname Connection
- 34 GEO Tourism: Australia’s Amazing South West Corner
- 38 GEO Profi le: Sir Mark Moody-Stuart
- 42 Seismic Foldout: Imaging in the FaroeShetland Basin
- 48 Recent Advances in Technology: From Arrhenius to CO2 Storage – Part VIII
- 52 Technology Explained: Mapping in Microns
- 56 Country Profi le: Philippines – Land of Irony and Opportunity
- 60 Reservoir Management: A Journey to the Centre of the Earth
- 64 Seismic Foldout: Broadband 2D Seismic Unlocks Banda Arc
- 70 Reservoir Management: Seeing the World in Three Dimensions
- 72 GEO Media: Hydraulic Fracturing and Environmental Issues
- 74 Exploration Update
- 76 FlowBack: No Pain, No Gain
- You can download the PDF directly from here.
- To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
- You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here. If you are a member of the PESGB you can get a discount on an annual GEO ExPro subscription when you renew your membership. Click here for more info.