Geoscience Magazine GEO ExPro Vol. 17, No. 4 is Out Now!
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This edition of GEO ExPro focuses on Europe and Latin America; Developments in Geophysics; and Using the Cloud.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 17, No. 4
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: Latin America Leads the Way
- 8 Licensing Update: Somalia
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 14 Cover Story: GEO Tourism: The Bolivian Altiplano
- 20 Technology Explained: A Bridge Between Two Worlds
- 22 History of Oil: The Khoshtaria Concessions
- 28 Seismic Foldout: Artificial Intelligence – Revolutionizing our Understanding
- 34 Seismic Interpretation: Cinder Cone or Mud Volcano
- 38 Technology Explained: Making Waves with Big Seismic Computing
- 42 GEO Profile: Alfredo Guzmán – Making a Case for Mexico
- 46 Recent Advances in Technology: From Arrhenius to CO2 Storage – Part IX
- 52 Exploration: Pitfall Petrofacies
- 56 Hot Spot: The Nile Delta
- 58 Seismic Foldout: Offshore Argentina – Tertiary Play Potential in the Malvinas Basin
- 64 Industry Issues: No Longer a Dream
- 68 Exploration: Chasing Plays Along the Rona Ridge
- 72 GEO Media: Celebrating Ramsay’s Rock Folds and Fractures
- 74 Exploration Update
- 76 Q&A: Taking Ownership of Your Career
- 78 FlowBack: Changing the Traffic