Geoscience Magazine GEO ExPro Vol. 17, No. 4 is Out Now!
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This edition of GEO ExPro focuses on Africa; Non-Seismic Geophysics; Carbon Capture, Storage and Utilisation; and the Energy Transition.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 17, No. 5
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: A Bleak Year
- 8 Licensing Update: Norway Surprises
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 14 Cover Story: Exploration: Underexplored African Source Rocks
- 20 Seismic Foldout: Kwanza Shelf – New 3D Seismic Imaging
- 26 GEO Tourism: Sailing Through a Subduction Zone
- 30 Technology Explained: Egypt’s Buried Secrets
- 32 Energy Transition: Hydrogen and CCS in Future Energy
- 36 Hot Spot: The Hotspot That Keeps On Giving
- 38 GEO Physics: CSEM – Back From the Brink
- 42 Seismic Foldout: Offshore Somalia Could Reveal an Oily Surprise
- 48 Energy Transition: Geoscience in a Low Carbon Future
- 52 Energy Transition: Ruminations on CO₂
- 56 Exploration: Tantalising Opportunities in Angola
- 60 Industry Issues: Tackling the Local Content Gap
- 64 Seismic Foldout: Gabon – Staying Ahead of the Herd
- 70 Exploration: A Global Exploration Hotspot
- 72 GEO Media: Geological Tours of North
- America’s Wonders
- 74 Exploration Update
- 76 FlowBack
You can download the PDF directly from here.
To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here.