Geoscience Magazine GEO ExPro Vol. 17, No. 6 Out Now!
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This edition of GEO ExPro focuses on North West Europe; Super Basins; Seismic Interpretation; and Gas, GTL and LNG.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 17, No. 6
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: Potential Impactful
- 8 Licensing Update: Underexplored
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 12 Cover Story: GEO Tourism: Red Rocks
- 18 Hot Spot: Bangladesh Upstream
- 20 Exploration: Using Super Basins as
- 24 GEO Physics: Try Before You Buy!
- 28 Seismic Foldout: Norway: The North
- Sea Super Basin Story Continues
- 34 Recent Advances in Technology: From
- Arrhenius to CO₂ Storage – Part X
- 38 Technology Explained: AI: GameChanger in Development or
- 42 Industry Issues: How is Natural Gas
- 46 GEO Education: A Simple Guide to
- Seismic Horizon Interpretation
- 50 Seismic Foldout: MCG’s Regional Deep
- Imaging Project
- 56 Industry Issues: Unlocking University–
- Industry Collaboration
- 60 GEO Science Explained: The Wilson
- Cycle and Petroleum Plays
- 64 Reservoir Management: Broadband 4D
- Seismic Provides New Level of Detail
- 68 Exploration: MER – The Race to Find
- Proven Oil
- 72 Q&A: Could LNG Prove
- Transformational for Mozambique?
- 74 GEO Media: Geopoetry 2020 – A
- 76 Exploration Update
- 78 FlowBack: Good Cop, Good Cop
You can download the PDF directly from here.
To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here.