GEO ExPro Vol. 18, No. 1 Out Now!
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This issue of GEO ExPro focuses on Australasia and South East Asia; Reservoir Management; Geoscience, Sustainability and the Environment.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 18, No. 1
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: New Technologies Unlock Value
- 8 Licensing Update: Brazil Offering Deepwater Blocks
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 14 Cover Story: Taste the Geoheritage of Auckland, New Zealand
- 20 Energy Transition Update: South East Asia, Renewables Moving Centre Stage
- 22 Reservoir Management: What Can Multiscale 3D Imaging Do for Energy Geoscience
- 26 Exploration: Undiscovered Potential in the Basement
- 30 Energy Transition: The Net-Zero Transition: An Important Conversation
- 34 Hot Spot: The Tide Turns
- 36 Seismic Foldout: Gippsland Basin, Australia: New Data Reveals Further Potential in a Mature Basin
- 42 Geo Physics: Sustainable Geophysics
- 44 Reservoir Management: Mature Fields: Easing into Retirement or a Second Career?
- 48 Recent Advances in Technology: From Arrhenius to CO2 Storage
- 52 Exploration: Unlocking Potential in South East Asia
- 56 GEO Science Explained: The Supercontinent Cycle: Patterns and Impacts
- 62 GEO Profile: Dr Katerina Garyfalou: Geoscientist to Green Pioneer
- 66 Exploration Update
- 68 GEO Media: The Azolla Story
- 70 Q&A: Completing a Masters in a Pandemic
- 72 FlowBack: Putting a Prize on Carbon Capture
You can download the PDF directly from here.
To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here.