GEO ExPro Vol. 18, No. 2 Out Now!
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This issue of GEO ExPro focuses on North America; New Technologies and the Future for Geoscientists.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 18, No. 2
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: The Third Growth Phase of the Haynesville Play
- 8 Licencing Update: PETRONAS Launches Malaysia Bid Round, 2021
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 14 Cover Story: Gas Flaring
- 20 Seismic Foldout: The Greater Orphan Basin
- 26 Energy Transition: Critical Minerals from Petroleum Fields
- 30 GEO Tourism: Big Bend Country
- 34 Energy Transition Update: Increasing Energy While Decreasing Carbon
- 36 Hot Spot: North America
- 38 GEO Education: Geoscientists for the Energy Transition
- 42 Seismic Foldout: Ultra-Long Offsets Signal a Bright Future for OBN
- 48 Exploration: Behind the Hybrid Curtain
- 52 GEO Physics: Nimble Nodes
- 56 Exploration: Alaska Anxiously Awaits its Fate
- 60 Recent Advances in Technology: From Arrhenius to CO₂ Storage – Part XII
- 64 Seismic Foldout: Revealing the IntraZechstein Prospectivity on the UK Mid North Sea High
- 70 GEO Profile: Volcanoes to Venture Capitalists
- 74 GEO Physics: Know Before you Go!
- 78 Exploration Update
- 80 GEO Media: Breakthroughs in Geology
- 82 Q&A: Iman Hill: Championing Secure Energy Supply
- 84 FlowBack: ESG and Those Burning Issues
You can download the PDF directly from here.
To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here.