GEO ExPro Vol. 18, No. 3 Available for Download
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This issue of GEO ExPro focuses on Europe; Robotics and Automation; Unconventional Resources and the Energy Transition.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 18, No. 3
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: Private Equity Firms Drive UK Oil and Gas Activity
- 8 Licensing Update: Angola’s ANPG Promotes Onshore Exploration
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 14 Exploration: Unconventionals in Mexico
- 20 Seismic Foldout: Multi-Azimuth Dataset Delivers Accurate Lead Characterisation, South Viking Graben, Norway.
- 26 Cover Story: Wild Roving with Percy
- 30 Energy Transition Update: A Difficult Transition
- 32 Geophysics: Seabed Mineral Exploration
- 36 Hot Spot: Australia’s Beetaloo Shale Play - A Rival to the North American Marcellus Play?
- 38 New Technology: Robots on the Seabed
- 42 Seismic Foldout: UK Continental Shelf - An Evolution in 3D Seismic Imaging of the Central North Sea
- 48 GEO Tourism: Dalmatia – Where Karst Meets Coast
- 52 History of Oil: The Winning of Romanian Oil
- 56 Exploration: The West of Shetland Petroleum System
- 60 Exploration: UK Onshore Palaeozoic
- 64 Seismic Foldout: What Does It Mean When Bottom Simulating Reflectors Are Black Swans?
- 70 New Technology: Microbial Magic
- 74 Energy Transition: Geothermal Energy
- 78 Exploration Update
- 80 GEO Media: STRATA – William Smith’s Geological Maps
- 82 Q&A: Susan Nash: Unconventionals in the US – What Next?
- 84 FlowBack: Making a Date with the Data
You can download the PDF directly from here.
To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here.