GEO ExPro Vol. 18, No. 4 Available for Download
The latest issue of one of the industry's best read and most enjoyed geoscience magazines is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This issue of GEO ExPro focuses on the Middle East and Asia; Geophysics, Machine Learning and AI.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 18, No. 4
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: When Will We See Confidence in Asian M&A Activity?
- 8 Licencing Update: Pandemic Affects Licensing Plans
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 14 Geology: Secure Geological Disposal of Radioactive Waste
- 20 Seismic Foldout: Countdown to CCS
- 26 GEO Tourism: Cliffs, Kayaks and Krabi
- 30 Energy Transition Update: The Power of Data
- 32 Exploration: Suriname’s Demerara
- 36 HotSpot: Progress in Pakistan
- 38 New Technology: How Machine Learning is Helping Seismic Structural Interpreters in The Age of Big Data
- 42 Seismic Foldout: Can Sparse OBN Equal Savings and Data Quality?
- 48 Energy Transition: New Life for Old Wells
- 52 GEO History: Adventures in Middle Eastern Oil
- 56 Exploration: A Journey of a Thousand Miles
- 60 New Technology: AI: a Game Changer in Seismic Acquisition and Processing
- 64 Seismic Foldout: AI Seismic Interpretation for a Better, More Sustainable Tomorrow
- 70 Geology: What Drives Continents Apart?
- 74 Geochemistry: Hot Enough in the South-East Adriatic?
- 78 Exploration Update
- 80 Industry Issues: Representing Geoscience for Over 200 Years
- 82 Q&A: Kirsti Karlsson: 2,000 GEO ExPro Articles and Counting
- 84 FlowBack: No Transition Without Offsets
You can download the PDF directly from here.
To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here. Current Promotion: if you sign up for a 12-month subscription of the Printed magazine (6 issues) you get another year for free!