GEO ExPro Vol. 19, Issue No. 1 Available for Download
The latest issue of GEO ExPro, one of the industry's most enjoyed geoscience magazines, is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This issue focuses on South America; Sustainability and the Environment; Seismic Interpretation; Increasing Efficiency in E&P.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 19, No. 1
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: South America and Caribbean
- 8 Licensing Update: South America – Licensing Slows
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 15 Cover Story: GEO Tourism: Exploring the Heartland of the Incan Empire
- 20 Seismic Foldout: Offshore Oman: Stunning Hydrocarbon Geology from a Closing Ocean
- 26 Palaeontology: “Land Plants Didn’t Evolve Until the Silurian!”
- 30 Energy Transition Update: Brazil: Losing its Way
- 32 Global Resource Management: Critical Minerals for Electric Vehicles
- 36 HotSpot: Global Wildcatting – Going with the Flow
- 38 GEO Education: Master's Meltdown or New Dawn?
- 42 Seismic Foldout: Unifying Offshore Brazil: From the Abimael Propagator to the Abrolhos Islands
- 48 GEO Physics: A Clearer Vision with Seismic Inversion
- 52 Recent Advances in Technology: From Arrhenius to CO₂ Storage – Part XIV
- 56 Technology Explained: AI – Its Use in Exploration and Production
- 60 Energy Transition: Palynology Reinvented
- 64 Energy Opportunity Foldout: Offshore Jamaica
- 70 Exploration Update
- 72 GEO Media: Rock Doctor
- 73 Q&A: Sophie Zurquiyah – Repositioning CGG for the Transition
- 76 FlowBack: Oiling the Culture Wars
You can download the PDF directly from here.
To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here.