GEO ExPro Vol. 19, Issue No. 2 Available for Download
The latest issue of GEO ExPro, one of the industry's most enjoyed geoscience magazines, is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This issue of GEO ExPro focuses on North West Europe; North Africa; Reservoir Management; Seismic Acquisition and Processing.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 19, No. 2
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: North Africa Round-up
- 8 Licensing Update: Egyptian Activity Buoyant with a 2022 Exploration Bid Round Expected
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 13 Geology: Nature Shows Off
- 15 Cover Story: Exploration: The Future of Gas Exploration in the Transition
- 20 Seismic Foldout: Exploration Opportunities in The Gambia and Senegal
- 26 Exploration: OBN Seismic Unlocks New Play Potential
- 30 Energy Transition Update: Sustainable Aviation Fuels: Carbon-Free Flying?
- 32 Recent Advances in Technology: From Arrhenius to CO₂ Storage – Part XV
- 36 HotSpot: The High Impact Potential of the Orange Basin
- 37 Reservoir Management: Who Owns the Oil?
- 42 Seismic Foldout: Northern North Sea: A Dual-Azimuth Solution
- 48 Exploration: Responsible Upstream Investment in the UKCS
- 51 Palaeontology: “Gone Fossil Hunting…”
- 56 Seismic Foldout: UK Mid North Sea High: Defining and De-risking Exploration in the Zechstein Play
- 62 History of Oil: The History of Oil and Gas in Dragon Country
- 66 Technology Explained: Artificial Intelligence – Its Use in Exploration and Production
- 70 Seismic Foldout: Seismic Imaging-Led Sedimentology Insight Reveals Extraordinary New Potential in the Gulf of Papua
- 76 Exploration Update
- 77 Energy Transition: An Exciting Future for Geoscientists
- 79 Reservoir Management: Exploring Uncertainty in Subsurface Modelling and Forecasting
- 82 FlowBack: Transition That’s Fit for Purpose
You can download the PDF directly from here.
To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here.