GEO ExPro Vol. 19, Issue No. 3 Available for Download
The latest issue of GEO ExPro, one of the industry's most enjoyed geoscience magazines, is now available for download. If you are signed up to the print subscription, a copy should be on its way to you right now!
This issue of GEO ExPro focuses on North America and Europe; Unconventional Resources; Carbon Capture and Storage.
Over the course of the next couple of months, we will be publishing all print articles online so you can access adaptive content from wherever you are in the world.
Contents: Articles Included in GEO ExPro Vol. 19, No. 3
- 5 Editorial
- 6 Regional Update: UK Unconventionals
- 8 Licensing Update: Reversal in Alaska
- 10 A Minute to Read
- 15 GEO Tourism: Mountains, Minerals and Magma along North America’s Largest Rift
- 20 Seismic Foldout: Accurate Reservoir Attributes Delivered with GeoStreamer X in the South Viking Graben, Norway
- 26 HotSpot: Gas Renaissance in Europe
- 28 Technology Explained: Artificial Intelligence – Its Use in Exploration and Production: Part 3
- 31 Cover Story: CCS in Scandinavia
- 36 Reservoir Management: Evaluating Fluid Drainage Dynamics in Resource Plays
- 38 Geophysics: Seeing the Whole Picture
- 42 Seismic Foldout: New Life for the Extended Orange Basin
- 48 Palaeontology: Jurassic Deep-Sea Fishing
- 52 History of Oil: A Time for Reflection
- 56 Planetary Geology: The Artemis Project
- 60 Technology Explained: From Arrhenius to CO₂ Storage – Part XVI
- 64 Seismic Foldout: A New Arcadia: Seismic Acceleration of the Nova Scotian Margin
- 70 Energy Transition Update: What is the U in CCUS?
- 74 Exploration: California Dreaming
- 79 Exploration Update
- 81 GEO Gear: The Geologist’s Hammer
- 84 FlowBack: Keeping Disruption at Bay
You can download the PDF directly from here.
To see a list of all articles associated with the issue as they are published online, click here.
You can subscribe to the print edition of GEO ExPro magazine here.